Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2015

Logo








I had to sketch many ideas to create what i wanted. It started out with me me trying to figure out what font to use. I went and got ideas from the internet and got the inspiration for the computer. I made the letters white in the computer because i wanted to make it simple and not loaded with a lot of colors. I decided to create a computer logo because I have always liked being a computer. I chose the color blue because it is calming and the color of tech. I wanted to make the design simple  and not have a whole bunch of components. I made it simple enough but still would catch someone's eye. I put E-Comm in it because it is a computer class  and thought it went good with the color scheme. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool logo! The shape of the TV and the colors, including the black background, are really cool. The font seems somewhat out of place, but it is really cool!

    ReplyDelete