Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Name Personality Type

I am a ISTP which, is Introvert, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving. Introverts get there energy from being alone more, I am 9% more Introvert then extravert. I have a slight margin between Sensing and Institution, Sensing is more on senses and pay attention to the "big picture". I also have a slim margin between Thinking and Feeling, Thinking people think stuff over, Feeling people go with their gut. The last one also has a slim margin between Perceiving and Judging, Perceiving people are calm and are a "go with the flo" person. A famous person I share my personality with is Tom Cruise.

I think my personality type I got is pretty close to what I am. I get my energy from being by myself and only have a few close friends. I do think I am more Intuition than Sensing because I like to know the facts. Now I can see why I get tired more easily if I have to talk to a bunch of people, it's just how I am and I can't change that. I also like to be the leader of a group if no one starts to stand up to take the leader role.


I learned that I think more than go off of my feelings. I always thought that I went with my gut on decisions but now I notice I go through the possibilities in my head. I learned that look more at the big picture instead of noticing all the small things in life and other things. I did not know there was a personality for being wanting to be alone, like the Introversion and Extraversion. I am about in the middle of all the personalities.


I did a Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, Beaver test which is another personality test. My animal I got was a Beaver which means that I am creative and that I like to solve everything. It also means I do not like sudden changes and I like to take my time on things. The strengths they have are high standards, Order, and Respect. The weaknesses are Unrealistic Expectations of self and others, also they can be too perfect. The second animal I got was Golden Retriever which are good at making friends and are very loyal. They can be very sensitive but they have a deep relationships with only a few friends. They do want to be loved by everyone. The strengths are that they are accommodating, Calm, and Affirming. The weaknesses are that they are Indecisive, Indifferent, Unable to express emotional,and can be too soft on other people.





Personality Type Test

No comments:

Post a Comment