Blog Archive

Monday, September 19, 2016

Sampler Pages

 TextMate

Hex and Fonts:

These two websites are done in TextMate, it was all done by hand with coding only. This is my first time ever messing around with coding, and is my first time making a website. I used <div> to make the words have color around them with some CSS to add the border and margins. The Core Web Fonts show different fonts with and without serifs. The Hexadecimal Color Sampler page shows different colors and what there hex code is, like black was #000000 and white was #ffffff.


Coding by Hand:

In coding, there is a lot to remember, I had to have notes next to me, to help me do these pages. I think that if I did some research I would be able to do a lot more but I just didn't have time. I think I did pretty good for my first pages with just coding involved. I did not have to put the color around the Core Web Fonts page but I thought it would make the page easier to read with the color and margins around the boxes or <div>. 




No comments:

Post a Comment