Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Topic Website Reflection

Final Topic Website

Overview

For my topic, I decided to choose Paris, and make a tour guide for people who want to learn more about landmarks and if they would ever want to go there, and you can see it here! This website was created in Dreamweaver, it took me about a week to create it because there are a lot of pages I had to create and find information on. Along the way I found a few new things that I will be doing from now on, like, instead of making a new CSS, I just need to copy and paste one from a previous page so that I don't have to recreate all the colors and the width to be the same. If I had more time, I probably would have done a better color scheme for the background, but it still turned out ok and easy to read. It is a simple and easy to navigate through and I will do the same for all my websites, I hate going on websites that are overcrowded with things, that I don't even know where to go. Picking a color scheme is hard, so that they all go with each other and so that the text is easy to read, but this websites color scheme turned  out pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment