Blog Archive

Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of Year Web Design Reflection

Exploring Web Design

Takeaways

I learned many new skills during my sophomore year in Web Design. I've learned many skills and tricks in how to create websites using Dreamweaver. I had no clue how to use this software before this year and my first website was not the best, but I improved throughout the years. I had to ask lot of question but eventually I improved and each website got better. During this year I learned how to do coding for sites, use dreamweaver, making CSS, and animation on websites, which could come in handy one day even though I'm not going into Web Design.

Strengths/Weaknesses

I have improved drastically this year in web design because I was bad at it last year during e9, I only knew how to do a little web design but I did not know what CSS was or how to code it at all. The way I was taught during this year was way easier than how I was taught last year.  I just wasn't good at picking good color schemes and making the websites look good but they did improve during the year. I was never good at graphic design and web design had this involved in it.

Future Use

This class introduced me with coding and introduced me with new softwares like Dreamweaver, Flash, and TextMate. So if I ever have to use those other softwares in my career life, I will have a little knowledge on how to create websites. If I had to change more things about my websites, is to work more with the color schemes and make sure they go good with each other. This class was fun and taught me a      lot about websites and how to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment