Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Personal Blog Post

Toy Roll

The picture in the background is from a hallway of my school and the truck was created in Maya. This took a lot of time to prepare and make this final animation. The main point was to learn how to make a 3D animation in a normal photo. This was made in Maya, the image was imported and I had to adjust to it then. I learned how to make the ground of a plane become opaque and match with a background image. If I would do something different, I would work more on the lighting because it is  a little off and the shadow disappears in the middle of the floor. I did good on modeling the truck and I would try to base more models of objects off of this object. This will help me import animation into Maya and make an animation out of it and putting it into After Effects.

Final Animation






No comments:

Post a Comment