Blog Archive

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Web Project


Process 

This web page was made in Dreamweaver in favor of Halloween in 2016. The banner at the top is animated, which I made the animation in Photoshop. And the websites that are linked in the web page have an iFrame on them, so that you can view them within the web page. The animated pumpkin next to the banner was also made in Photoshop. I changed all the colors of the heading and the colors of the links so that the background doesn't make the links invisible.

New Things

When in the process of making this project, I did learn more about how to animate, but not only that I  learned how to use Iframe and how it works. This is also the first page the is linked to my index page and is online (Click Web Page in the First Paragraph). I had to go and download the font I used for the title, it was pretty easy to put it into Photoshop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment